Vaporesso Tarot Nano Box Mod Kit Review
Vapers, in recent times, have seen a huge rise in kits that contain a miniature mod and a sub ohm tank. With the mod kits on the rise, here is another from the Vaporesso house to make note of, the Tarot Nano Kit.
Vaporesso has made it a point to churn out quality products from now on, from the Tarot Nano to their Veco tank with ceramic-less coils, the brand is surely on a spree of quality.
The Tarot Nano 80W/TC is a more compact version of the widely popular and uniquely designed Tarot Pro 160W/TC, but it is armed with a new center-mounted 510 connection. It still retains the Omni Board (a Vaporesso chipset); now the power might be half, the resistance is still a little higher than its elder brother. The firmware has also experienced an upgrade with a 2600 mAh internal battery, a maximum Wattage of 80 Watts and a minimum resistance load of .15 ohm.
The Tarot Nano supports TC with a temperature ranging from 100 - 315 Degree Celsius via pre-settings for SS, Ti, or Ni and there is also a TCR with two programmable settings. The Omni Board of the device contains four easy-to-access modes.
Things to know
- Due to the shrunken size, the Tarot Nano has a better center of gravity, thus, diminished the worry of it tipping over
- The Taro Nano is just 69 mm x 38 mm x 22.5 mm in dimensions. Yes, not even an inch and a half in width
- It is completely user-friendly and it’s easy to access the various modes present with a three successive pressing of the mode button.
- There is no provision to adjust the Wattage
- While charging a dead battery, the device charges to 60% in five minutes, reaches 75% after forty and charges fully in about two hours. Pretty quick for a 2500 mAh battery